This is from the fire they had there before we went away... one of the top apartments caught fire. No one was injured as the tenant was away.. or maybe the apartment was vacant. We had about 6 fire engines here that night... (I know those of you in/from South Africa will be shocked at that... we're lucky if one shows up let alone 6 of them!!)This is a cop/fire truck combo....


And here are a variety of other fire truck shots... they seem to be second most popular after police... and ocassionally they throw in an ambulance for good measure... I am generally too scared to take pics of the cop cars though... I try and keep it on the down-low... haha

This is last nights one...
And here are tonights ones... (Taken through the window this time because they are starting to stare at me when I whip out my camera every time they are here...

Tonight must have been something really special as we had the Ambulance-Fire Truck Tag Team...

Is it just me... or do y'all think this is a sign that we should get the heck out of here as fast as we can!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment