
Roll on 6PM... guess what arrived today?? My special "Treat yourself 'cos you deserve it" kit arrived!
Well it's actually called the Cinema Kit or something with a Rocky Balboa movie ticket... yawwwnn... BUT!! It is chock-full of girly face treatment things... I have creams, lotions and potions a-plenty to slather on at bath-time! YAY!!! In the last... uhm... probably 2 years I haven't spent much on these kinds of products... I am using the cheapest possible of everything and it shows... my hair... ugh... since returning from Texas I can see how crappy the water here is... what looked perfect in Texas looks like crap up here from the harsh water and dont even get me started on my skin and the fast-arriving wrinkles!! But now I can treat myself! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
All I need now is the new issue of Creating Keepsakes to arrive and I will be in heaven!!
No comments:
Post a Comment