Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Birthday Dad!!

Today is my dad's birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!


He doesn't read my blog, in fact he doesn't even use a cellphone... haha... but I thought I would send it out into the Universe anyway. I LOVE my pappy! In honor of his birthday here's a pic of him and Pete at our wedding rehearsal braai (BBQ to AMericans) in his workshop bar. The two of them look pretty nasty in this pic... keep in mind that it was around 10pm at night and the temp was around 38 degrees with 100% humidity... ahhhhh how I love Durban! THey both look a little "desperate Dan" in this pic, but I promise they both cleaned up nicely for the big day... They look alike don't they?? haha


In other news I received this yesterday:


It's a company that make monogrammed pens with your company info on them. They sent me a sample for free in the hopes that I would buy their pen for client gifts.... A bit late to send on the 21st December though... anyway... it's a sign that I am really a business owner... I like it even though I won't be ordering more of them...

Have a fabulous day peeps!
Ros

1 comment:

Bunzy said...

Augh !!!!!! you really know how to make your buddy home sick ! that pic of your dad just brought back floods of memories ! Well pised ones at that and the heart to hearts in his bar . Sigh . miss that and miss you sweets

Mwah XXX