Peter's boss decided that the Saturday before CHristmas he did not have to pay his staff. Peter phoned him to find out what was happening and the guy spun him a loooong tale of woe and frustration, Peter packed his things up and left. The guy called to bitch, Peter bitched back. Anyone who knows Peter knows that he is not one to be messed with most especially not his money. So needless to say after much name calling and swearing Peter quit. I am sad, but also kind of glad. This idiot should not be running a restaurant. He has no idea what he is doing and he should have stuck with his little jobby job in construction that is what he knows the logistics of running a restuarant are something he knows nothing about. Peter came home and let it all out and we then proceeded to sit on the couch together and watch A&E and COurt TV crime shows until 4am! It was like a date night. I loved every minute!! Not the best place to be on Christmas eve,.. but he will be happier not working there this I know for sure.
In other news I cleaned this living room yesterday. Well it was really more reorganization than cleaning. Moved furniture around and packed things and threw things away. A change is as good as a holiday and the lounge now looks much more inviting. Today I plan to tackle the bedroom and get that under control. I did the bathroom the other day so that is in good shape. Then it's just laundry... ugh... I LOVE to do laundry when the washer is always plugged in and there is a drier right next to it. Unfortuantely when the washer needs to be moved across the kitchen and plugged in so that it blocks your space and the drying needs to be hauled down to the basement, it kind of loses some of it's appeal. I swear the next place we have will have place for the washer to always be plugged in... and as soon as we can afford it I am getting a drier... YAY!!!
Tonight we are going to Peter's moms church to watch her choir do the midnight mass thing... er... I don't know what the midnight Christmas service is called in other churches... But I am quite looking forward to it I haven't been in yonks to a Christmas service! We are going to have to get dressed up a bit, I will take pics.
That's about all my news peeps!
Have a very merry Christmas eve!
xxx Ros
No comments:
Post a Comment