Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Yeah!!

It's hump day! There is a game tonight!! Um... oh... the sun is shining!! My clients have almost all paid... I finally sent an email to the landlady voicing my frustrations with her management of this apartment... I have a hair appointment for Sunday... i have the day off on Monday!! Everything is right with the world today and I am loving it!!

Oh... and I saw this on another blog...I simply must have it to go with this...


Which I am already in love with...

Using the above... perhaps I will come up with something to do with this...


Totally out of left field huh... you can all blame Lu for this...

Oh... btw... apart from the odd sneaky here and there today is day 9 (by sneaky I mean no whole cigarettes)!! I've decided to remove the patches before bedtime. I cannot have those weird dreams anymore.

Have a fantabulous day peeps!

xxx Ros

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaah no you can't blame me - you inspired me to get inspired remember!

Man that fabric is stunning.

xx