Monday, March 05, 2007

Happy Mondays!!

Helloooo....

Well I did it!! I survived the weekend with no problems! Had a tiny shopping spree at Target to celebrate... note that when I say tiny I mean tiny.... bought these tiny tins for my scrapping table... but now I want more... they were only $1 each though!! We might go back there this afternoon and pick up three more. LOVE them!


That's about all my news... oh no! Wait a minute. We went to P's Mama's for dinner last night (we had a lovely Prudhomme Meatloaf... excuse my spelling these names are rough to get right!)
Anyway, it turns out that their schedule is moving up faster than they had originally thought and now they are hoping to be in Tejas around August-September. It's all so very exciting! I just hope that we are about ready to go then too otherwise we will be the last ones stuck up here in Bflo and miserable! OUCH!!

Have a lovely day peeps!!


Speaking of peeps... look at this... these are Ps freaky lady heads... they are on the shelf high above the lounge and when you sit in the one chair they stare at you in the mirror... freaks him out sometimes...

xxx Ros

No comments: