
I have a load on my plate today but needed a little down-time... so I decided to play the "Needs according to Google" game that I have seen on so many other blogs.
Ros needs... auto shutdown device
Ros needs... to mount physical drives.
Ros needs... one, or another.
Ros needs... to be tightly controlled.
Ros needs... no introduction.
Ros needs... to be implemented, as discussed in our previous meeting.
Ros needs... improvement.
Ros needs... to be clarified, while other pieces of information should travel under Control.
Ros needs... the most attention for a remake.
Ros needs... to cover the costs of rent, salaries for artistic staff, professional soloists and orchestras and the many other items it takes to run this organization.
Ros needs... to be consulted.
Ros needs... your help.
Ros needs... to reassure users that paying taxes on-line is safe.
Ros needs... to become "attached" to Linux.
Ros needs... samples of bees involved in fighting swarms to help her study.
Ros needs... to have names by Tuesday 15th March, and if she hears from more than five groups, obviously a draw will have to be made to decide.
Ros needs... to be ascertained.
Ros needs... to be refined into a more sophisticated policy tool.
Ros needs... activation of signaling cascades following stimulation of LPS.
Ros needs... to do a film score.
I have been in hysterics for about 20 minutes now... I'm only sharing a selection of responses. Apparently there is some scientific meaning to my name because ROS showed up everywhere with some very strange needs.
Bored? Why not ask Google what you need....
xxx Ros
P.S. Please keep the students and families affected by the Virginia Tech Shooting in your thoughts and prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment