Slow, i go till the wait seems to be over. All I know, is that my life has become such a wait for you - In Flames "System"
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Ross and Peter, I first had a shock when I read about the costs of getting your boxes but now it turned out a lot lower (apparently) I'm happy for you again. We hope time will fly by and no public holidays emerge from the dark. Eric and Elizette
2 comments:
Hi Ross and Peter, I first had a shock when I read about the costs of getting your boxes but now it turned out a lot lower (apparently) I'm happy for you again. We hope time will fly by and no public holidays emerge from the dark. Eric and Elizette
heheh have you ever seen ANYONE who hates a public holiday and weekend as much as I do right now?? i bet not!!
Hartstikke Dankjewel jullie!!
Oh, i need your postal address... I need to send a birthday card!
XXX Ros
Post a Comment