Saturday, September 08, 2007

Ta-Dah!

I give you... completed blankie! I am sending both a pink and blue ribbon with the blanket as we don't know the baby's sex yet. When they do know the correlating ribbon will be strung through and tied in a bow on one corner... I just threaded the blue through quickly so that you get a better idea of how it will look. Kee-Yoot! It's a bit smaller than I had imagined it to be, and I ended up using half the yarn I should have. Also the scalloped edges don't look as good as Alicia's so I know I went off the proper track of the pattern, but I am just so proud that I pulled it together in the end and it looks pretty darn cute if I do say so myself! Woohoo!!

Next stop booties... I think... Hmmmmm....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! That is absolutely stunning!! Hang onto that pattern for further use one day... hehe. Gee I can't stop ogling it, it is so beautiful.

Ros said...

Thanks!! I am pretty proud of it too!