Saturday, January 12, 2008

Yay? or Nay?

... should that be Yeah? I'm not sure.
Anyway... we are finally getting down to the sofa purchase tomorrow. We need to bite the bullet and find "the one" because sitting across the room from each other on chairs just isn't working for us anymore. I have found some real beauties... most of them WELL out of our price range. But then tonight I saw this.
lr_sof_10117554.jpg
Now at first I wasn't too sure. The fabric looks kinda weird in this pic. But when you zoom in, you see that it's a comfy chenille/courdroy (ack! I've tried spelling that 5 times now... I officially quit!). Anyway. I think it's a sensible purchase, durable stain resistant fabric. Long enough for us both. Deep enough for us to both lie on... once we've lost some weight ;)
We have one final test to put it through... the sit test. Does it feel right? We'll let you know tomorrow.

No comments: