Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Random Views

Haven't got much to say today, so I thought I would post some random views around the apartment that I took for the Circle Journal Group I belong to. Oh! And I didn't post my little V-Day gift from Peter... we weren't going to get each other anything, but then at the last minute we decided to spend a little something and I got this:
I've been making little peeps but I need to get stuffing for them before I can post them here. I am loving having a sewing machine!!! So much fun making my own little embellies out of felt!

Ok, back to the random views:
No laughing at the paint colors! We are renters remember!!

xxx Ros

2 comments:

Elsie Larson said...

Ros, I totally have those mosaic coasters from Pier One at my house! Fun!
Rachel

Ros said...

I am a total Pier One addict. It's a bit out of my price range, but thankfully my mom knows what I like and they have frequent sales that I take the fullest advantage of!
Cool!