I am afraid that I am feeling a bit under the weather... winter in Joburg is not doing very much to combat the cloud of depression... I just REALLY want things to get moving now!!!
In brighter news Peter sent off the money orders to the shipping people yesterday and they received them today... my things should be delivered to Pete's mom tomorrow during the course of the day!! At last!!
Also, we have been househunting... my little urban cowboy husband has finally caved in and agreed with me that it might be time to look into getting a more permanent abode... And given the price of homes in the Buffalo area, this shouldnt be a difficult task at all! We have found some real little diamonds that just need a bit of polishing!! It is all very exciting, neither of us ever having owned before... I just cant wait to get there to go and see these places in person!!
Other than that its just same old same old... tick tock tick tock...
XXX Ros
I took a course in speed waiting. Now I can wait an hour in only ten minutes. ~Steven Wright
No comments:
Post a Comment