Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wow... It's Been A While...



Here, enjoy this cookie I made and accept it as my apology for going AWOL for so long.  Ugh, we've been so distracted by the goings with this house and I've been blogging over at OurOldHouseNew lately but this blog has been such an incredible chronicle of the journey P and I have taken since we got married I don't want to let it go.  So I am back and ready to get going again with posts over here.  It is so good for my psyche to write things down and get the memories down "on paper" as they happen... I have an awful memory, and reading through posts from 2006 amaze me at all the things I have already forgotten!

1 comment:

Lu said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back! And ditto on the bad memory thing - what happened there? I never used to have a bad memory. Sigh.