Monday, February 11, 2008

The Post with Crafty Pics At Last!

Yes, you read right. Finally the post where I show you all the things I've been talking about the last couple of weeks.
Firstly, this:

This is the embroidery I referred to in THIS POST.

It's the download from Elsita. Isn't she the cutest thing ever? OK. So my embroidery leaves much to be desired, but not bad for um... I think this is my second time... The first was on this peg bag (Of course I don't have pics of the actual embroidery)
Then there are these.... Two cushions and a knitted couch throw. (My first knitting since... well.... school days I think... and I think we're talking junior school here)

See that green cushion? It has a zipper! A zipper that I installed all on my own and without the use of a zipper foot! How proud am I of myself! The pinky one on the right is an old shirt of mine that I love and adore and no one else does. Everyone I know hates that shirt, so I turned it into a mini cushion! Tadah!! (Please ignore the dust on my couch... turns out dark brown and grey cat don't work).

But wait... there's more! I also knitted a scarf and a wristy-cuff thingy, but I need to still take pics of those. Coming soon. (Really soon, I promise!!)

Aww rats, I best get back to work.

No comments: